Wedding & Event Insurance
Wedding and event insurance helps make things right when something goes wrong!
You have always dreamed of planning the perfect wedding or special event. But no matter how carefully you plan it, there are many things that can go wrong – things that are beyond your control:
What if the reception venue goes out of business a month before the wedding, and you lose our deposit and must find a new location? Or a weather-related storm causes your event to be postponed? What if the bridal shop closes, leaving you without a gown?
A wedding is an investment, with the average costs nearing $ 30,000. Wedding and event insurance is needed now more than ever. After all, you wouldn’t buy a new car that costs that much without insuring it against damage.
Quote | Purchase Wedding Insurance
Quote | Purchase Private Events Insurance
The coverage is very reasonable in price – with premiums starting as low as $160.00 – your policy can cover a variety of situations, such as:
- NO DRESS: You can get repair or replacement costs if the bride’s gown or groom’s tuxedo is lost or damaged.
- LIQUOR LIABILITY: As an additional option to your policy, you can add this coverage to protect yourself against liability arising from alcohol-related occurrences.
- LOST DEPOSITS: You can be reimbursed for a deposit if the vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your event, or simply fails to show up.
- LOST RINGS: You can receive repair or replacement costs if the bride or groom’s wedding bands are lost or damaged.
- SEVERE WEATHER: If severe weather (such as a hurricane) forces you to postpone your destination wedding or event – you would receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- TRANSPORTATION SHUTDOWN: If you have to postpone the event because a commercial transportation shutdown prevents the bride, groom or their parents from getting there, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- RUINED PHOTOS: If your photographer/videographers file is defective or negatives or SIM cards are lost or damaged, your policy can help cover the costs to re-take new photos.
- CALL TO DUTY: If the bride or groom is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has her or his military service leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the event – you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- DAMAGED GIFTS: You can get repair or replacement costs if your wedding gifts are damaged
- SUDDEN ILLNESS: If the wedding needs to be postponed due to sudden illness that prevents the bride, groom or their parents from attending, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- VENUE REQUIRES INSURANCE: As an additional option to your policy, you can add liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured or causes damage to the property.
- ADDITIONAL EXPENSE: If a vendor suddenly becomes unavailable for your event but you can find a last-minute replacement, you can be reimbursed for the difference in cost.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from Colorado's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.